American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry invites you to exhibit at our 27th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium in Bonita Springs, Florida. As one of the most informative addiction conferences in the country, our annual meeting provides the latest scientific developments in addiction to physicians and allied health professionals who treat patients with substance use and mental health disorders.
- Introduce yourself and your organization
- Advertise your patient or provider services and career opportunities
- Promote organization
- Network with industry leaders
REACHING THE AUDIENCE
- A complete exhibitor package is available that will provide your organization exposure to the entire conference
- Each participating organization will receive one complimentary full registration to the Annual Meeting, which provides admittance to all educational sessions as well as social events.
- NEW THIS YEAR. Each exhibitor will receive an ad on our social media wall.
SPACE ASSIGNMENT AND FEES
Exhibit space will be available on 6 foot table top units or literature display. The charge per unit is $1,600 or $350 for resource table. The exhibit must fit on the table. If any portion of your exhibit does not fit, exhibitors are expected to purchase additional space. Additional representatives must register for the meeting through the Attendee Registration track here.
Each unit rental entitles the exhibiting company to:
- One 6 foot skirted table, one chair, and one wastebasket
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than October 1, 2016 in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Additional amenities such as electricity, internet, etc. will be available at an additional cost to exhibitor (information provided upon acceptance).
To secure exhibit space, full payment and a description of products and services are required. Please complete the application and include a brief (50 words or less) description of the products and services you plan to exhibit. Space will not be assigned without 1) full payment, 2) a brief description or your organization, and 3) approval by AAAP staff. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your exhibit application provides one complimentary registration for one booth attendant. More than one booth attendant requires additional registration(s). In addition to your exhibit application form, please have any additional booth attendants register online.
AAAP provides the opportunity for organizations to display materials in the registration area. Consider providing pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted. AAAP is not responsible for initial shipment, packaging or returning of remaining materials. The cost for displaying materials is $350.
- Exhibitors withdrawing or cancelling an application on or before September 1, 2016 will forfeit 25% of the total cost of all exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling after September 1, 2015, but on or before October 31, 2016, will forfeit 50% of the total cost of exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling on or after October 31, 2015, will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the exhibit space assigned.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAAP office to be official.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, December 3
12:00 pm – 6:30 pm Exhibit Set- up
3:00 pm – 6:30 pm Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, December 4
7:00 am – 8:00 pm Exhibit Hall Hours
11:30 am – 1:30 pm Exhibit Hall highlighted
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Exhibit Hall highlighted (light hors d’hoeuvres)
Saturday, December 5
7:00 am – 3:00 pm Exhibit Hall Opens
7:00 am – 8:00 am Continental Breakast in Hall
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Exhibit Hall Closes and break down
AAAP is a private, non-profit organization which reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave if they do not adhere to the guidelines.
For newsletter, web, or mailing advertising opportunities, please visit our Advertising section.