American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry invites you to exhibit or become a supporter of our 26th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium in Huntington Beach, California. As one of the most informative addiction conferences in the country, our annual meeting provides the latest scientific developments in addiction to physicians and allied health professionals who treat patients with substance use and mental health disorders.
- Generate valuable sales leads
- Introduce new products
- Advertise your services
- Promote organization
- Network with industry leaders
REACHING THE AUDIENCE
- A complete exhibitor package is available that will provide your organization exposure to the entire conference
- Each participating organization will receive one complimentary full registration to the Annual Meeting which provides admittance to all educational sessions as well as social events.
Space Assignment and Fees
Exhibit space will be available on 6 foot table top units or literature display. The charge per unit is $1,400 or $250 for resource table. The exhibit must fit on the table. If any portion of your exhibit does not fit, exhibitors are expected to purchase additional space.
Each unit rental entitles the exhibiting company to:
- One 6 foot skirted table, one chair and one wastebasket
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than October 1, 2015 in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Participant list will be provided prior to the conference
- Additional amenities such as electricity, internet, etc. will be available at an additional cost to exhibitor (information provided upon acceptance)
To secure exhibit space, full payment and a description of products and services are required. Please complete the application and include a brief (50 words or less) description of the products and services you plan to exhibit. Space will not be assigned without 1) full payment, 2) a brief description or your organization, and 3) approval by AAAP staff. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your exhibit application provides one complimentary registration for one booth attendant. More than one booth attendant requires additional registration(s). In addition to your exhibit application form, please have any additional booth attendants register online.
AAAP provides the opportunity for organizations to display materials in the registration area. Consider providing pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted. AAAP is not responsible for initial shipment, packaging or returning of remaining materials. The cost for displaying materials is $250.
- Exhibitors withdrawing or cancelling an application on or before September 1, 2015 will forfeit 25% of the total cost of all exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling after September 1, 2015, but on or before October 23, 2015, will forfeit 50% of the total cost of exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling on or after October 24, 2015, will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the exhibit space assigned.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAAP office to be official.
Thursday, December 3
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Registration and Exhibit Set- up
5:30pm – 6:30pm Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
7:00 pm Exhibit Hall Closes
Friday, December 4
10:00 am – 4:30 pm Exhibit Hall Open
Saturday, December 5
8:00 am – 3:00 pm Exhibit Hall Open
3:00 pm Exhibit Hall Closes and tear-down begins
4:00 pm Exhibit Hall Tear-down Ends
Your donations will help benefit the Sheldon Miller Educational Fund to support trainee activities. Below are the details concerning this year’s support levels:
Teahupoo Package ($10,000)-
- One complimentary exhibit
- Promotional flyer provided at registration (provided by supporter)
- Travel award for five residents, fellows and medical students to attend AAAP’s Annual Meeting
- $2,000 donation to the auction benefiting the Sheldon I. Miller Educational Fund to foster and support trainee educational
- Sponsors will be recognized with signage at the awards ceremony with reserved seating
- 20 packets of notecards and envelopes depicting beautiful photographic images taken by Sheldon I. Miller, MD
- Prominent listing of sponsorship will be strategically placed in “AAAP Breaking News” flyer distributed at the conference to
all attendees, on AAAP’s website, at the award’s ceremony displayed on social wall throughout the conference week
Shipstern Bluff Package ($6,000)-
- One complimentary exhibit
- Travel award support for two residents/fellows or medical students to attend the Annual Meeting. Advertisements about the awards, your exhibit and donation will be displayed on social wall
- $1,000 donation to the Sheldon I. Miller
Educational Fund to support trainee educational
- Every conference participant will receive your marketing materials upon registration. Note: sponsors must provide all materials no later than November 1, 2015
- Ten packets of notecards and envelopes depicting beautiful photographic images taken by Sheldon I. Miller, MD
Dungeons Package ($3,000)-
- Meeting attendees will enjoy coffee and tea for one hour in the exhibit hall in a recharging lounge area set aside for attendees to “recharge their batteries” –themselves AND electric devices.
Sponsor will be recognized with signage at the station.
- Advertisements about the event will be displayed
on social wall
Cyclops Package ($2,500)-
- 60” social wall gives attention-grabbing messaging
- Six one-minute spots 4 times a day (for one day) to display product or corporate messaging during the meeting
New Smyrna Package ($1,500)-
- Choose one:
Good Vibrations Yoga Class: (1-hour class limited to 30 people). Strike a pose and find your inner chi. Great opportunity to exercise your mind and body. Sponsors will be recognized with
signage at the event. Advertisements about the event will be displayed on social wall. (4 one-minute spots 2 times a day (for one day) to display product or corporate messaging during the meeting.)
- Kickoff Morning Run: Attendees will kick off the day with an energizing one hour run or walk on the beach! Sponsors will be
recognized with signage at the event. Advertisements about the event will be displayed on social wall. (4 one-minute spots 2
times a day (for one day) to display product or corporate messaging during the meeting.)
Mavericks Package ($1,200)-
- A seated massage center will be provided strategically located in conference area to give attendees an opportunity to rest and recharge.
- Signage and acknowledge will include contributor’s name and logo.
- Advertisements about the availability of the massage center will be displayed on social wall (4 one-minute spots 2 times a day (for one day) to display product or corporate messaging during the meeting.)
Waimea Package ($500)-
- Attendees will have the opportunity to watch The “Wild” Ride of Resilience, Recovery, and Redemption, a film about a woman’s journey from going down a path of self-destruction, to finding
redemption through an extraordinary undertaking.
- Sponsors will be recognized with signage at the workshop
- Advertisements about the event will be displayed
on social wall. (4 one-minute spots 2 times a day (one day) to display product or corporate messaging during the meeting.)
The Wedge Package ($250)-
- Pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials provided by you will be prominently displayed near our registration table at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted
- Every attendee will have an opportunity to receive your marketing materials when they check-in at the registration table. Note: sponsors must provide all materials no later than November 1, 2015.
Banzai Pipeline Package (Donation to auction in support of the Sheldon Miller Educational Fund)-
- Your auction donation would be promoted prior and during the conference by email announcements. (Be creative with your
auction items. Items may include a week’s stay at your vacation home, certificates for national restaurants, sport tickets, theater or music tickets, paintings, photography, jewelry, and beauty or
- Signage posted at the auction acknowledging your contribution
- A picture of your auction donation item will be displayed in advance on social wall
Your support will help assure the success of our 26th AAAP Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your consideration.
AAAP is a private, non-profit organization which reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave if they do not adhere to the guidelines.
For newsletter, web, or mailing advertising opportunities, please visit our Advertising section.