American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry invites you to exhibit at our 26th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium in Huntington Beach, California. As one of the most informative addiction conferences in the country, our annual meeting provides the latest scientific developments in addiction to physicians and allied health professionals who treat patients with substance use and mental health disorders.
- Introduce yourself and your organization
- Advertise your patient or provider services and career opportunities
- Promote organization
- Network with industry leaders
REACHING THE AUDIENCE
- A complete exhibitor package is available that will provide your organization exposure to the entire conference
- Each participating organization will receive one complimentary full registration to the Annual Meeting which provides admittance to all educational sessions as well as social events.
Space Assignment and Fees
Exhibit space will be available on 6 foot table top units or literature display. The charge per unit is $1,400 or $250 for resource table. The exhibit must fit on the table. If any portion of your exhibit does not fit, exhibitors are expected to purchase additional space.
Each unit rental entitles the exhibiting company to:
- One 6 foot skirted table, one chair and one wastebasket
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than October 1, 2015 in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Participant list will be provided prior to the conference as a courtesy only. If any material is to be sent to attendees on this participant list, it must be reviewed and approved by our scientific program committee in advance. Failure to comply will result in removal of exhibitor table and loss of exhibition privileges at future activities.
- Additional amenities such as electricity, internet, etc. will be available at an additional cost to exhibitor (information provided upon acceptance)
To secure exhibit space, full payment and a description of products and services are required. Please complete the application and include a brief (50 words or less) description of the products and services you plan to exhibit. Space will not be assigned without 1) full payment, 2) a brief description or your organization, and 3) approval by AAAP staff. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your exhibit application provides one complimentary registration for one booth attendant. More than one booth attendant requires additional registration(s). In addition to your exhibit application form, please have any additional booth attendants register online.
AAAP provides the opportunity for organizations to display materials in the registration area. Consider providing pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted. AAAP is not responsible for initial shipment, packaging or returning of remaining materials. The cost for displaying materials is $250.
- Exhibitors withdrawing or cancelling an application on or before September 1, 2015 will forfeit 25% of the total cost of all exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling after September 1, 2015, but on or before October 23, 2015, will forfeit 50% of the total cost of exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling on or after October 24, 2015, will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the exhibit space assigned.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAAP office to be official.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, December 3
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Registration and Exhibit Set- up
3:00pm – 6:30pm Exhibit Hall Opens
7:00 pm Exhibit Hall Closes
Friday, December 4
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Exhibit Hall Opens
Saturday, December 5
8:00 am – 3:00 pm Exhibit Hall Opens
3:00 pm – 4:00pm Exhibit Hall Closes and break down
AAAP is a private, non-profit organization which reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave if they do not adhere to the guidelines.
For newsletter, web, or mailing advertising opportunities, please visit our Advertising section.