Space Assignment, Fees and Policies
- Generate valuable sales leads
- Introduce new products
- Advertise your services
- Promote organizational awareness and image
- Network with industry leaders
- Bring your message to conference attendees
Space Assignment and Fees
Exhibit space will be available in 8’ x 10’ table top units or resource tables. The charge per unit is $1200 or $250 for resource table. The exhibit must fit within this designated space. If any portion of your exhibit does not fit, exhibitors are expected to purchase additional table top units.
Each unit rental entitles the exhibiting company to:
- One complimentary conference registration plus necessary amenities (one name tag per exhibitor)
- One 6' skirted table, one chair and one waste-basket
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than October 1, 2014 in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Participant List will be provided prior to the conference
- Additional amenities such as electricity, internet, etc will be available at an additional cost to exhibitor (information provided upon acceptance)
To secure exhibit space, full payment and a description of products and services are required. Please complete the application (with payment) and include a brief (50 words or less) description of the products and services you plan to exhibit. Space will not be assigned without 1) full payment, 2) a brief description or your organization, and 3) approval by AAAP staff. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitors withdrawing or cancelling an application on or before September 1, 2014 will forfeit 25% of the total cost of all exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling after September 1, 2014, but on or before October 23, 2014, will forfeit 50% of the total cost of exhibit space assigned.
- Exhibitors cancelling on or after October 24, 2014, will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the exhibit space assigned.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAAP office to be official. Please contact Isabel Vieira at Isabel@aaap.org.
You may apply for exhibit space online or fax/mail in the Exhibit Application.
Your Exhibit Application provides one complimentary registration for one booth attendant. More than one booth attendant requires additional registration(s). In addition to your Exhibit Application form, please have any additional booth attendants complete the Conference Registration Form
Your company will be notified when your request has been accepted. Space will not be assigned without 1) full payment, 2) a description, and 3) approval by AAAP. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information on exhibit services coming soon. information on additional decorating services will be provided upon acceptance of exhibit.
Exhibit Schedule (Tentative)
Thursday, December 5 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Open
Thursday, December 5 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Friday, December 6 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, December 7 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday, December 7 The exhibit area must be cleared by 5:00 pm.
Reaching the Audience
- A complete exhibitor package is available that will give your company exposure to the entire Annual Meeting.
- Each participating organization will receive one complimentary full registration, allowing admittance to all educational sessions.
For $250 AAAP provides the opportunity to display your materials in the registration area. Consider providing pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted. AAAP is not responsible for initial shipment, packaging or returning of remaining materials.
AAAP is a private, non-profit organization which reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave if they do not adhere to the guidelines.
For newsletter, web, or journal advertising opportunities, please visit our Advertising section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.