Attending the 29th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium?
For a limited time, participants of the 29th AAAP Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium can once again obtain 8 ABPN approved Self-Assessment credits and 8 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™.
This Self-Assessment activity is available in conjunction with 9 manuscripts in a FREE special edition of The American Journal on Addiction, AAAP’s official journal.
To participate in this activity, attendees must:
- Register for AAAP’s 29th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium
- Read the 9 manuscripts located in The AJA link that will be provided in November
- Respond to Self-Assessment questions related to the article topics
- Attend three (live) symposium while at the annual meeting (topics listed below)
- Respond to questions related to symposium topics presented during the symposium
- Evaluate the activity to claim their CME credit prior to January 15, 2019
- Participate in an anonymous peer comparison report that will be made available in February 2019
- Symposium I Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Harm Reduction as a Goal in AUD Pharmacotherapy – Role For the WHO Risk Drinking Category Change
- Symposium III Saturday, December 8, 2018 8:45 AM – 10:45
AM A New Era of Treating Substance Use Disorders with Psychedelics
- Symposium IV Saturday, December 8, 2018 3:15 PM – 5:15 PM
Fentanyl and the current opioid epidemic