AAAP invites exhibitors to the 29th Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium in Bonita Springs, FL. As one of the most informative addiction conferences in the country, this meeting provides the latest scientific developments in addiction to physicians and allied health professionals who treat patients with substance use and mental health disorders.
Space is limited, Register as an Exhibitor Today – Sold Out!
- Introduce yourself and your organization
- Share opportunities
- Promote organization
- Learn with industry leaders
Reaching the Audience
- Each participating organization will receive one complimentary full registration to the Annual Meeting, which provides admittance to all educational sessions as well as social events. More than one booth attendant requires additional registration(s). In addition to your exhibit application form, please have any additional exhibitor booth representatives register online.
- Each exhibitor will receive one ad on conference social media wall.
Space Assignment and Fees
Exhibit space will be available on 6-foot tabletop units or literature display. The charge per unit is $1,800 or $350 for resource table. The exhibit must fit on the table. If any portion of your exhibit does not fit, exhibitors may be expected to purchase additional space or will be asked to remove sections of their display. Additional representatives must register for the meeting through the Attendee Registration track.
Each unit rental entitles the exhibitor to:
- One 6 foot skirted table, one chair, and one wastebasket
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid and provided company description no later than October 1, 2018 in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Additional amenities such as electricity, internet, etc. will be available at an additional cost to exhibitor (information provided upon acceptance).
Please complete the application and include a brief (50 words or less) description of the products and services you plan to exhibit. Space will not be assigned without: 1) full payment, 2) a brief description or your organization and 3) approval by AAAP staff. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
AAAP provides the opportunity for organizations to display materials in the registration area. Consider providing pamphlets, flyers, magazines, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the meeting and left out until supplies are exhausted. AAAP is not responsible for initial shipment, packaging or returning of remaining materials. The cost for displaying materials is $350.
|Exhibitors cancelling an application*:||The Exhibitor will forfeit the following percentage of the total cost of all exhibit space assigned:|
|Before 9/1/18||25% (75% of the cost will be reimbursed)|
|9/1/18 – 10/22/18||50% (50% will be reimbursed)|
|10/23/18 and on||100% (no reimbursement will be provided)|
*All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAAP office to be official. Please contact Miriam Giles at Miriam@aaap.org.
To secure an exhibit space, you are required to provide the following items during the registration process:
- □ Full payment
- □ A completed Exhibitor Agreement (Form is provided while registering.)
- □ Description (50 words or less) of products and services you plan to exhibit. This description will appear in the Program Book. You may update your description by emailing Miriam@aaap.org by October 15, 2018.
Please save and review the event hotel’s Exhibit Service Order Form and its 2018 Package and Shipping Info for Exhibitors Document.
AAAP is a private, non-profit organization which reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave if they do not adhere to the guidelines.
For newsletter, web, or mailing advertising opportunities, please visit our Advertising section.