- This event has passed.
NPs and PAs and Physicians:
NPs and PAs – PCSS offers a fully online course for NPs and PAs which fulfills the 24 hr requirement that I believe will be of use to the colleagues you are targeting. The 8 hr and 16 hr courses can be accessed through pcssNOW.org (expand the NP and PA accordions to access the course links). PCSS collaborated with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA) and the American Academy of Physician Assistants to offer these course with continuing education credits as well.
Physicians – Full day (8 hr) and Half and Half courses – see calendar of events for a listing of upcoming trainings
- Half & Half courses (2 formats)
- Half and Half (In-person) – The first half is offered in-person on a scheduled day and time and the second half is online (i.e. self-study). The online portion is provided to participants following the face-to-face session.
- Half and Half (Webinar) – The first half is offered via a webinar on a set day and time and the second half is online (i.e. self-study).
- These are typically held twice a month. The first is held on the 2nd Saturday of the month, morning east coast time. The second is held on the 4th Wednesday of the month, evening pacific coast time.
- Full day (8 hr) – These are requested and are scattered throughout the country. Some courses are open to the public so folks are welcome to attend these trainings if they are geographically feasible.
- If you are interested in hosting a training for your constituents, you can submit an application here. Seth Acton and Erin Waters can assist you with this. Please note PCSS can provide the course materials and speaker as well as cover their expenses (travel and hotel). They will need to provide the space, AV, and outreach in order to get participants to the training.
- Online course – We are in the process of developing a fully online course for physicians, but it is not available at this time.
To learn more, visit pcssNOW.org ›