Job Description: A dedicated doctor who believes in pursing dreams, creating hope and driving progress.
Southern California Permanente Medical Group is a physician-led, partnership organization with a patient-centered
and evidence-based medicine approach.
SCPMG is an organization with strong values who provides their physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure our physicians can focus on practicing medicine, connect with one another and provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our Addiction Medicine departments provide primary outpatient treatment to adults, adolescents, and families dealing with substance use, abuse or dependence. Our services include:
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Dual Diagnosis
- Chemical Dependency Day Treatment Program
- Detoxification and medication management
- Linkage to community-based services and support
We invite you to make a difference in the community we serve.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- 4 ½ day work week (8-10 hours)
- Options for flexible schedules
- Education time (1/2 day a week)
- Multi-disciplinary team consisting of Nurses, LCSWs, Psychologists and MAs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental Comprehensive Insurance
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package (bonuses offered)
- Partnership eligibility after 3 years
If you are interested in this job posting:
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com.
For additional information about these opportunities, contact me directly at Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org or call (866) 250-9556. We are an AAP/EEO Employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.