Job Description: NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the nation. We are a network of 11 hospitals, trauma centers, neighborhood health centers, nursing homes, and post-acute care centers. Our health system provides essential services to 1.4 million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city’s five boroughs.
Several positions are open for immediate hire on Consult for Addiction Treatment and Care in Hospital (CATCH) teams at New York City Health + Hospitals. Supported by NYC’s city-wide response to the opioid crisis, CATCH is an innovative and high priority new program that is being implemented and evaluated in collaboration with academic and public health partners. NOW HIRING – Addiction Professionals CATCH teams will provide treatment for substance use disorders for hospital inpatients, and bridge them to continuing treatment after discharge.
CATCH teams are multidisciplinary, and include a physician or nurse practitioner with addiction medicine expertise working in collaboration with a social worker/addiction counselor and a peer advocate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team of clinicians and researchers who are building unprecedented capacity to address substance use issues in our hospitals.
- Medical Doctors with expertise in addiction (Board eligible/Certified Psychiatrists or Internists) and license to practice in New York State
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, or General Nurse Practitioners with a strong interest in addiction and a valid New York State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
If you are interested in this job posting:
- For Medical Doctors email a copy of your resume to Docs4NYC@nychhc.org subject line “Addiction Medicine”
- For Nurse Practitioners email a copy of your resume to Nurses4NYC@nychhc.org subject line “NP – Addiction”
- Visit https://careers.nychhc.org
*Some positions may be employed under affiliate agreements