Job Description: Medstaff has the contract to provide Addiction Psychiatry coverage for the military and their families in Pensacola, FL. Any state license is accepted. To start as soon as credentialed (10-12 weeks) with a minimum 12-month commitment.
- M-F, 9-hr shift between the hours of 0730 and 1730 (with 1-hour unpaid lunch)
- No Call, No weekends
- Provide clinical direction for substance addiction/abuse/misuse aspects of clinical pain management to a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other health care providers and providing consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to pain patients with addictions.
- Provide comprehensive medical and advanced addiction treatments within the scope of practice for an Addiction Psychiatrist to patients with complex pain conditions including consultation, management, monitoring evaluation and treatment.
- Participate in an on-site designated Extension for Community Healthcare outcomes (ECHO) tele-mentoring training program
- Participate in tele-mentoring, tele-medicine and tele-consults
- Requires Board Certification in Addiction Psychiatry from the ABPN or AOBNP
- At least 4 out of the past 5 years of clinical experience as a full time Addiction Psychiatrist
- Any unrestricted US license is acceptable – may not have any past negative license, board or privileging issues
- DEA and BLS Certification
- US Citizenship
If you are interested in this job posting: Debra Christie, Medstaff (800) 476-3275 dchristie@MedstaffLT.com