Palos Medical Group (PMG) seeks a full time Addiction Psychiatrist to join a group of 7 Psychiatrists and 1 addictionologist. Physician must be BC/BE by the ABPN with interest or experience in addiction medicine.
- Join an experienced treatment team to include psychologists, advanced practice nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and counselors
- Focus on ADDICTION and CO-OCCURING mental health issues
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Flexibility to structure your schedule
- Walk into an established and busy practice from the start!
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and follow up in established IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program), PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program), and Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
- Hospitalists handle admissions
- Palos Health delivers top-quality compassionate, inpatient and outpatient care to the residents of Chicago’s southwest suburbs.
Palos Community Hospital
- 22 miles from downtown Chicago
- 425 beds
- 600+ affiliated physicians
- 63K ED visits, 20K admissions
- 36-bed inpatient psychiatry unit with 8 bed intensive treatment unit
- Palos Heights is less than an hour from downtown Chicago
- Cheer on your favorite professional sports team – the Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks
- Enjoy some of best theater and jazz in the world
- No matter how the wind blows, Chicago has something for every member of the family!
Required education/experience: Psychiatry Residency, Addiction Fellowship ideal but not required
Required licenses/certifications: BC/BE ABP
If you are interested in this job posting:
Katie Hackett 314-236-4593 email@example.com Please reference Position ID 162236 when responding.