TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley, the Addiction Psychiatrist will work with dual diagnosis patients providing psychiatric assessments in Redwood City, California. Must have an Addiction Psychiatry fellowship or equivalent experience and be BC/BE from the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
Ask us about our Forgivable Loan Program
$100,000-$150,000 (based on experience)
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability – 70 years strong
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
If you are interested in this job posting:
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org.
You may email your CV directly to Nicholas Chastain at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 510-625-4759. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor