Job Description: TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley, the Addiction Psychiatrist will work with dual diagnosis patients providing psychiatric assessments in Redwood City, California. Will spend 50% of time on Adult Outpatient and 50% on Addiction Psychiatry. Must have an Addiction Psychiatry fellowship or equivalent experience and be BC/BE from the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry. This is a 32 hours/week opportunity.
Ask us about our Forgivable Loan Program
$100,000-$150,000 (based on experience)
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance – up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
If you are interested in this job posting:
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org.
You may email your CV directly to Nicholas Chastain at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 510-625-4759. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor