Job description: Physician Program Director/Medical Director
Comprehensive Integrated Outpatient behavioral health clinic seeks Physician Program Director/Medical Director to:
- Lead and supervise staff of Psychiatrists and Advance Practice Nurses
- Provide clinical care and guidance to clinical staff treating mental health and substance dependent adult population
- Guide clinical staff in the management of crises and complex treatment decisions
- Collaborate with Clinic Administration in maintain regulatory standards and superior level of clinical care and practice
- Provide guidance on Medication Assisted Treatment of substance abuse/dependence
- Support implementation of TMS service for refractory depression
- Education: M.D. /D.O. completed a residency in Psychiatry. Required Board Certification in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine Qualifications.
- Experience: Experience in the treatment of the mentally ill and chemically dependent adult population. 4-5 years minimum clinical experience with Administrative experience.
- Licensure: NYS Licensure: BLS certification, NYS Prescription privileges, active DEA registration. Suboxone waiver preferred
- Risk Exposure: Patient violence
- Mental Demands: Able to practice
If you are interested in this job posting: https://jobs.chsli.org/job/rockville-centre/director-physician-program/247/18208367664