Job description: Community Counseling & Wellness Centers is an established and highly regarded mental health agency dedicated to providing comprehensive mental health services to individuals in the Marion/Crawford county service area. We are committed to promoting mental health and well-being through a client-centered, compassionate, and multidisciplinary approach. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Psychiatrist to join our team.
As a psychiatrist at a community mental health agency, you will play a crucial role in providing psychiatric care to individuals struggling with mental health challenges in our community. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of mental health professionals to assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions to clients of all ages. This position offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the mental well-being of our community.
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Available
Location: Mansfield, OH
Community Counseling & Wellness Centers is an organization dedicated to providing accessible and high-quality mental health services to individuals and families in our community. We are committed to promoting mental well-being, reducing stigma, and empowering individuals to lead fulfilling lives. Our team of dedicated professionals works collaboratively to provide comprehensive, evidence-based counseling and support services.
The parent company: Third Street is a patient-centered medical home driving change in the community. We adapt to the needs of those we serve while building services to fill gaps in care to invest in a healthier future for all. At Third Street, we provide high-quality care through the continual learning of our employees and by building a diverse team. We value our employees, communicate our expectations, and train our team on best practices.
Community Counseling & Wellness Centers:
We exist for the sole purpose of providing high quality, professional mental health and substance abuse treatment to the individuals and families of North Central Ohio, including Crawford, Marion, Seneca, Sandusky, and Wyandot Counties.
Third Street Family Health Services:
To deliver comprehensive health and wellness care, accessible to all in the communities we serve.
- Conduct psychiatric assessments and make accurate diagnoses based on established criteria.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans, including medication management and therapy.
- Monitor and adjust treatment plans based on client progress.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic care.
- Provides patients with adequate information about diagnosis and medication(s) permitting the patient to make an informed decision about compliance with recommended treatment plan.
- Maintains notes which detail clinical status, response to medication/treatment plan and outlines future treatment recommendation.
- Maintains assigned productivity level (billable service/clinical time).
- Collaborating physician for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Improvement.
- Regularly attends treatment team meetings, coordinating treatment and providing leadership in order to facilitate the ongoing psychiatric care of his/her clients.
- Attends Medical Department meetings.
- Makes arrangements to be available when not at the agency for emergency consultation and recommendation regarding the care of his/her patients and is willing to participate in cross coverage for physicians on vacation/away from the office, etc.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) with specialization in psychiatry.
- Board certification in psychiatry.
- Active and unrestricted state medical license.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) registration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic factors affecting client care.
- Experience in community mental health is preferred.
What We Offer:
Attending to your needs today:
- Your ideas, input, and contributions are valued and recognized.
- Excellent clinical, administrative, and management support.
- Forward-thinking, collaborative, transparent, and inclusive company culture.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid Time Off.
- Gym membership discount.
- Tuition assistance.
Protecting your future:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance?
- Employer contribution to a health savings account.
- 403(b) retirement plan with match.
- Employer-paid life insurance.
- Employer-paid long-term disability.
Third Street/Community Counseling & Wellness Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities and patients we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] or call 419-522-6191 ext. 2201 for Human Resources.
Required licenses/certifications: State of Ohio Medical License
If you are interested in this job posting: Full Name: Human Resources
Company: Third Street Family Health Services
Phone: 419-522-6191 ext. 2201
Email: [email protected]