Job Description: Network 180 is seeking a Psychiatrist to work within our Behavioral Health Home. The Behavioral Health Home serves adults with severe mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders through a multidisciplinary, team-based approach. The team operates from a whole person point of view with an intensive focus on care coordination with primary care providers. The entire team meets weekly for a team huddle where all of the consumers who have psychiatric appointments scheduled that week are discussed. This is where critical information is exchanged so that the highest level of care coordination and collaboration can occur. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet. We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability. Applications accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.
- Completion of Psychiatric Evaluations, medication reviews, and ongoing medication management for assigned patients.
- Provide psychiatric consultation and evaluation services for other Network180 providers as assigned.
- Complete documentation of services for network180 and network180 providers as directed.
- Provide consultation and training for network180 Access Center staff as requested and scheduled.
- Attend meetings, case conferences, huddles, and training as requested.
- Provide Network180 emergency psychiatric coverage as assigned.
- For on-call services, respond by telephone in a timely fashion, within one half hour as the standard.
- Ensure that Psychiatric services meet o all applicable federal, state and local governmental laws, rules and regulations, including the laws and regulations promulgated by the Michigan Department of Mental Health; o all applicable standards of accrediting agencies such as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals; and o all applicable standards established from time to time by third party payers (including Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Medicare and Medicaid).
- Abide by DCH Recipient Rights policies.
- Participate in projects utilizing the project management framework as assigned.
- Compliance with organizational policies and procedures, including code of conduct and attendance policy; and policies resulting from the HIPAA privacy rules regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Network180
- Minimum of two years of experience as a practicing psychiatrist
- Satisfactory communication skills both verbal and written.
- Satisfactory interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Ability to adhere to Network180 policies resulting from HIPAA privacy rules regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Network180 and credentialing.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as a Physician, valid DEA, and Medicaid enrolled
- Medical Degree with an active, unencumbered license
If you are interested in this job posting: Kelley Roest Network180 616-915-5537 email@example.com